


We had spaghetti for lunch today. Jeffrey is a pasta freak. I think he ate about 4 servings. He was absolutely covered. I think it may have even stained his eyebrows. He loved it! So we took a bath after lunch and here are the results:

Look at his curly hair. He needs a haircut in the worst way but I really don't want to cut the curls off. I'm afraid someone is going to mistake him for a girl soon.


This is his new baby. A bear that's dressed in a rabbit suit. He loves it. When he gets out of the crib now, he grabs for his bear rabbit to take along.
I've lost 2 pounds on Weight Watchers now. I have 9 pounds to go to reach the first goal. I've lost a pound a week so far. I was thinking that there was no way I'm going to keep losing a pound every week. I logged onto the website and entered my new weight and had to take a new points quiz. So with the new quiz answers, my points got reduced! @!#$*#*!!! It was only 1 point per day but still. I'm struggling as it is just to stay under 19! Great so I think in about 6 weeks I'll be allowed 10 points a day! Ugghh.
No comments:
Post a Comment