A week has flown by. We've been crazy busy again. Here's what I can remember of the last week:
1. Jeremy had a job interview with a local company last Friday. It went very well and I think this may be where he ends up after all. I have bittersweet feelings about not moving. Yes, I was looking forward to being closer to my family but I was worried about getting our house ready to sell. Plus the housing market and economy just are very scary around here these days.
2. Jackson registered for Preschool last week. He went with me and was in love with the place. He was very upset the following day when I told him he wasn't going to school that day. He asked right after he woke up and when I told him he was staying home, he told me he wasn't getting out of bed unless he was going to school. He asked every day for almost a week and now he's kinda forgot about it. I can not believe he's going to school this fall. I'm very excited about it as well.
3. Jeffrey is wonderful! He has really gotten out of the crying fits. He's sleeping much better this last week. He's not walking on his own yet. He really likes to do it assisted but he's still getting the hang of it. His appetite has really dropped off lately too so he's thinned out a bit. But we still have the meat legs! He and Jackson were just down on the floor wrestling like two little pigs. Jackson can be extremely rough with him but Jeffie loves it. He usually just laughs!
4. I have been working a lot. We are getting ready for a big show in Texas (one of the biggest we vendor at) and it has been non stop preparation for the last month. Plus I've also been working on display samples at home. I finished two books over the weekend and I'm a little burned out. They leave for the show on Saturday so after Friday things should slow down a bit.
5. We are gearing up for our massive yard sale. Our car has been officially relocated to the driveway until further notice. Mindy brought a load of stuff over last weekend and is bringing more right before the sale. We have every baby item ever made plus enough baby clothes to outfit 100 babies. We have a triplet stroller, a double stroller, 2 bath tubs, exersaucer, bumbo chair, bouncer, several high chairs, infant car seat, crib and mattress, bottles, multiple boppy pillows...the list goes on and on! Then all the other misc garage sale stuff. The sale is next Saturday so we have a little over a week to finish everything. Plus I have 3 people already lined up to come over the day before to shop early. I hope we have a nice day for it!
So I'm headed off to the garage to do some more pricing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment