Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This is why I am fat

It's been a week. Sorry I've been busy I guess. Time flies.


So I started Weight Watchers online yesterday. I'm doing the point system. My allowance for the day is 19 and I used/ate 31.5! WOW! That's a lot over. Just after the first day I'm seeing where I can make changes easily. The sad part is that I know this stuff, I just haven't been doing it. Like using low fat or fat free anything over the reg product. The part I'm happy about is that I can make these changes easily and I'm hoping it'll have a result - quickly! It's been over a week now since I've had soda. It was really hard this weekend but I made it through. Here's what I need to do to get on track:

*get a lot more fruits and vegetables and less empty Calories
*eat fat free sour cream and drink skim milk and water
*no more mayo! : (
*less cream in my coffee
*more activity (ugghhh I hate exercise!)


Last Saturday was National Scrapbook Day. My local lss, Creek Bank Creations, where I also work, had a 2 day crop! It was the BEST crop ever. I had so much fun and got a TON of stuff finished! I left there feeling so refreshed and in high spirits. I need to do that more often. Two days was perfect. I didn't think I would be ready to go by midnight on Saturday but I was. The crop ran from 9 am to 12 am on Friday and Saturday. I tried to be there at 9 on Friday but Jeffrey threw up on me right as I was loading the car to leave. So I didn't get there till about 9:30. Then I came home around 12 and picked Mindy up. Aaron and Jeremy were staying with all 6 children at my house. I think she had a great time too. She'd only been to one other crop so it was an experience for her. I started and finished 3 layouts, started and finished a mini Thomas the Train album for Jackson, finished Jeffrey's baby book except for the 12 mo page, and started another layout but didn't finish it all the way. I also finished a Birthday album and decorated tin as a sample for the store. I got so much accomplished it was amazing. We had so much fun.



This is the table that Mindy and I shared. The floor was even covered by stuff too. My things were out of control by the second day. Good thing I live close because I kept bringing more and more stuff every time we made a trip home.
Mindy working away...



Julie, store owner (my boss & friend!) and Michelle. Michelle also works at the store part time. She's been there for a few years and is super knowledgeable in all scrapping areas.

Jackson also pooped on the potty for the first time on Saturday! Jeremy called me at the crop to tell me. I can't believe it. I think it was a fluke but it's progress. We're finally getting somewhere with that! He's doing so well with the peeing part. I took him to Toys R Us and got him a Thomas Train on Monday like we promised him. I'm not sure he put the two events together even though we told him why he was getting the train over and over and over again. We also went to the mall and he and Jeffrey played in this little gym area for quite awhile. Jackson started playing with these two boys about his age and their Dad and he had the best time ever. You would have thought they were all best friends. He was so hot and sweaty when we left there. We ate Subway at the food court and then went home. Towards the end of the afternoon we rented, Alvin and the Chipmunks. He sorta liked it but I think it was too much over his head. When he got up Tuesday morning, he asked if he could watch "Squirrel Hunter" again. I had no idea what he was talking about. I finally figured out he meant the movie!!! He thought they were squirrels, but I have no idea what to make of the hunter part. The things kids say!

No comments: