I fell off the Weight Watchers wagon about a month ago. I don't know exactly why but I finally got up the courage today to step on the scale and see what damage I'd done since the end of May. To my surprise I've lost another pound! How did that happen??? I'm not going to question it, I'm going to go with it. The bad part is that I've not been eating very healthy and I really feel the difference. So I'm back in the saddle today. This time I'm going to do things a bit different.
*I stocked up on the WW frozen meals last night at the grocery store. That always helps me because I don't snack on bad stuff while I'm trying to figure out what to eat!
*I'm also going to start eating at least one salad a day.
*Here's the biggy, going back to no soda. I went for a while without diet soda and did great. Then I started drinking one here and there. Then it was one a day and now I think I can't live without 2 or more a day. It's so addictive so I'm dropping it again.
Here are some pictures from last week. I put up the giraffe tent that Aunt Mindy and Uncle George (Aaron) gave the boys for Christmas. These are the ones Jackson took while I was setting up the tent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Keely,
was doing some blog jumping and came across yours. So glad I did.
Keep up the journey with the health and weight control. I"m 52 years old and have been on the same journey and we all have to find what works for us. Cute children and wonderful pictures. Would love to come back and read some more. Enjoy today.
How was the giraffe tent? Fun I hope. We still need to put up our TEEPEE but might rain today!
Love the shoe photo! Too funny!
Post a Comment