Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's June!

For the month of June, I am going to be a better blogger. I really want to post at least every other day if not every day. But here it is already the 3rd and it's my first post. Behind as usual, what's new??

I finished pricing my yard sale stuff last night. I can not even begin to tell you how much stuff we are going to have. I'm a little worried we aren't going to have enough tables! I feel like I need to take everything out of the garage and put it in the driveway to sort it all. Everything is just thrown all together and it's a giant mess. See for yourself.



My husband will have a stroke when he sees these pictures posted on the Internet! He hadn't even been allowing the door to be open for the first weeks it looked like this. Now he's over it though. The garage is HIS place and he NEVER allows it to be cluttered or dirty. So you can imagine how he feels right now when it's in this state. I know he can not wait to get this stuff out of here and neither can I! By the way, there is a couch buried under their somewhere! Can you see it????? That tells you how deep the pile is.

1 comment:

Runaway Farm said...

These pictures don't make it look bad at all -- must be the angle. It looked much more fuller when I was there 2 weeks ago unless my BIL is sneaking in there and organizing the mess.