Saturday, June 28, 2008

Really, I Am Working!

I'm taking a break from my work. I got the room primed and I'm letting it dry a bit ; ) before I start painting.

We didn't start working on Jeffrey's room till almost 1 pm today! Jeremy and I went shopping first thing this morning in Champaign. We made several stops and then ate lunch before we came home. We went to J C Penney, Old Navy, Target, and a scrapbook store! Old Navy had flip flops for $1 a pair today. You would have thought they were gold. The entire store was packed and people were buying them by the cart load. It was 5 pair limit per person so everyone in their family would check out with 5! It was crazy! (We only bought one pair for Liz.) The lines and people reminded you of Christmas time! I can't stand that so we got what we needed and left. I wanted to go in because all their swim wear and shorts were on sale and I needed to find another pair of trunks for Jackson. Plus I also bought them each a swim shirt that has UV protection for the beach. (Yes, I am a freak about sun protection for them but it's the beach! It's a tad different than the sun in Illinois.)

The "Before" pictures taken last night. It took 20 minutes to empty the room and tear the carpet out. Not too shabby. We're really good at demo!





1 comment:

Runaway Farm said...

Looking good! Floor looks great -- can't believe you went shopping this morning though. I had some of those old navy shirts that you bought or maybe I sold them -- probably. At least it looks like you'll get your prjoect done this weekend --ours will end up being a two weekender -- go figure!