Jeremy and I took Jackson to the circus last night. We had a good time overall in spite of a few mishaps. It was also a bit too long. I was feeling guilty for not bringing Jeffrey but once it started, I was glad that we didn't. It was in a giant tent in a parking lot, we sat on bleachers and it was HOT. There was no way he would have sat on my lap for more than 5 minutes and there was no where for him to run. Jackson's complaint was that the elephants didn't come out till almost the very end and their show was so short. He cried about it. :( He has LOVED elephants for a long time but has recently been saying how they will 'come in the house and get him'. I'm not sure where that started but he's sort of scared of them now. Overall, he enjoyed it and it was a fun night. Just keep in mind that you need to bring your wallet full of cash when you go to these days. Nothing is cheap. Pony rides were $8!
His first blue snow cone.It didn't last long, it ended up on the bleacher, his pants, shoes and all over both my legs.


Jerm and I contemplated having our picture taken with this snake. Neither one of us like snakes but we thought it would have been funny. (I said it would have officially lowered us to the status of white trash!)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a good time. I think we will wait a bit longer before my crew does the circus thing but I'm sure they would love it!
Post a Comment