
Jeffrey Teagan at 16 months....
1. Got a haircut yesterday. Looks so good. Curls are gone... Looks much better than the clown fro he had before. His curls were cute but it didn't look very good for very long. He should have had his hair cut every 2 weeks. He looks like a new man.


2. He's started taking his diaper off on a regular basis when he doesn't have pants on. He strutted into the playroom yesterday and pulled it off like he was a Chippendale dancer! He just pulled on the top of it and off it came in one motion!
3. He's gotten a lot more relaxed with his eating schedule. Before he had to eat EXACTLY at 8 am, Noon, and 5 pm. I like schedules but not to that extreme.
4. Whenever we go to the garage to get in the car, he heads to the wagon. He either drags it out and is down the drive way before you know it or he's climbed in it, ready to go! Riding in the wagon is one of the things he does best. I wish he were as good of a car rider.
5. Loves to stand on the art desk and watch TV over the half wall between the playroom and the kitchen. He also loves to throw anything off the ledge too.
6. He started drinking reg whole milk. It was hard work getting him off the soy but he finally likes it. The new procedure is that he lays on the kitchen floor and kicks his feet and whines while I'm getting it ready. Then he must lay on the floor and drink at least half of it.
7. He really enjoys books. He's obsessed with this V-Tech electronic book that tells nursery rhymes. (Jeremy & I are so over this book. It use to be Jackson's. That should say it all.) He saw it in Walmart the other night and got so excited.
8. When he gets really excited/happy or really mad, he stamps in feet in place on the floor. It's really cute. I usually laugh about it and that doesn't help when he's mad.
9. Still loves the Baby Einstein DVDs. I rent one a week for him through Net flicks. He loves them. Good thing Jackson still likes them too.

10. Thoroughly addicted to his passi still. I'm planning on the Passi Fairy to come visit us after we come back from vacation. I am not driving over 12 hours in the car (one way mind you) with no passi. No thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment