In five short hours we are hitting the road. We're finally going on vacation to South Carolina. We are stopping over in Tennessee for the night and then on to Aiken in the morning to see Granny and Papa! They've been down there for almost a month now...doesn't seem possible! Then we are all headed to the beach.
I've spent the ENTIRE day running errands and packing. I'm beat! My day did not start off very well though. I was watching CNN in bed this morning and decided I would take my glasses off and go back to sleep. As I pulled them off, the arm broke off. Things like that always happen to me. I was able to take them in and they fixed them. I am in need of new ones but I didn't feel like going to Lens Crafters and spending big bucks on glasses just to get them the same day.
Gotta get to bed before Jeffrey wakes up for the 3rd time tonight. Hope I get some sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a great trip! We stayed at Opryland Hotel last summer and loved it... it could be a vacation in itself! I'll be reading your updates again, thought maybe you'd gone on vacation forever!!
Post a Comment