Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tennessee here I come!

I'm leaving for Tennessee in an hour. I'm headed to a Scrapbook convention that I'm going to be working at this weekend. I won't be back to Sunday. It's hard work but it's really a little vacation for me too - no kids! My poor husband will be alone with them for 3 days. I hope they are all alive when I get back...


Sad news to report...

Jackson is no longer going to Preschool. He had two accidents while he was there on Monday and the teacher doesn't think he's ready to be there. I'm very sad for him because I think it's just a new situation for him and it takes him a long time to get used to things like this. He's never been to a babysitter or daycare before and I think he's just too excited to say he needs to use the potty. I was very upset about this for him because he just loves it and it was really good for him to interact with other adults and kids. His teacher also mentioned to me that he has a listening issue. "He just doesn't listen well". Hello???? He's 3 1/2 and there are 18 other kids the same age in this tiny room with him. Have you ever been around 3 year olds before???? But anyway, I'm not going to get into all that. We're moving on. Next week he's having a developmental screening and we're going to see what other options we have. I'm determined to get him in somewhere. He needs it badly.


Have a good week and weekend....


Jeffrey says, "Enjoy Yourself!!!!!"

No comments: