Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jeffrey at 17 months

I'm on the ball. Jeffrey will turn 18 months in a couple days so I'm doing his "details" at 17 months!

1. He's all about equality. I cut Jackson's nails the other day and Jeffrey insisted to have his done too, which he HATES. He's the same thing about food, if Jackie has it, Jeffrey wants it.

2. Ready for new shoes (new to him anyway), he's on to size 4.5 or 5!

3. Loves to be outside. Still going to be Grizzly Adams when he grows up. This is the one reason I'm DREADING this winter. What am I going to do with him in the house all the time?

4. He has a new found love for ELMO! Smiles whenever he sees him and dances to the song from Elmo's World.

5. Started singing "Old McDonald had a Farm". Loves it to be sung to him and he chimes in on the end, "E I E I Oooooo!"

6. Is climbing anything and everything. Jackson has taught him to get on the coffee table in the playroom and jump off. Except Jeffrey will jump onto the person in the computer chair.

7. Loves to talk on the play phone and then slams it down when he's done.

8. Full of brusies all the time. He's constantly falling off or over anything.

9. He rides his Spiderman car or Little Einestein cars in the house NON STOP. He pushes himself and then will spin them around or even back them up. It's so funny to watch him because he's so fast at it. If he's not riding them, he's pushing them as hard as he can into the furniture or walls.

10. He is also good at breaking everything. Yesterday, 3 of Jackson's Thomas the Trains bit the dust. He's just so rough!

Jeffrey standing on the Little Einstiens car while reading books. Dare Devil/Multi-tasker...

No comments: