
This is above our couch in the living room. I'm missing a picture of Jackson. I didn't have a 10 x 10 of him. I'm going to have to order one from scrapbookpictures.com. (Add that to my list!) I also did the wall near the armoire. It turned out just as good too. I have another missing picture of Jeffrey. I may just replace the one of Jackson as a baby in his Santa hat. I'm thinking Beach pictures from this summer would be nice.

The funny thing is that Jeremy loved it. I think he was impressed. Believe me, that takes a lot these days!
I also took down pretty much every other decoration in the playroom, living room, laundry room, and kitchen. I'm just so tired of the way things look. The fun part about this is that I'm not buying new things I'm just rearranging them all. It's really put a breath of fresh air into this place. I feel like things were so stale and I was so tired of looking at things the way they were. So with all these changes I've decided that the kitchen remodel is going to wait till after the holidays. When I sat down and thought about how much work was involved (we'll do it all ourselves), plus the fact that Jeremy has only 2 days of vacation for the rest of the year, I figured it wasn't a good equation. He has to paint the new lower cabinets, rip out the old ones, move the sink plumbing (big deal we are on a slab), install new flooring, install cabinets, install new dishwasher, install counter tops, and then install new sink & faucet. This is all going to have to happen rather quickly too and we just don't have the time to do it yet. So instead (you know I always have another project in reserves) we are redoing the playroom. We've decided to be brave and remove the awful paneling and hope the drywall is good underneath. We'll remove the old flooring (carpet and tile) and put down matching laminate that we used in the living room. I haven't decided what color to paint it yet but something fun. I will also get some new pictures printed for the walls. I'm really excited about this. This room needs much needed work and it'll be relatively easy to do.
So any suggestions on color?????
Anyone, anyone????
No comments:
Post a Comment