Sunday, October 12, 2008

This Jeffrey


Lately he can be found in two places: either blue chair or on the art desk.


Blue Chairs

We have two of these old little rocking chairs which came from my Dad's house. They are old, we got them when I was in Jr. High. One is in the playroom and one is in Jackson's room. Jeffrey loves them. He climbs up and has a seat. In the playroom one, he usually brings his furry teddy bear along that Grandma Becky made, which just cracks me up. He loves that thing. (He's also taken possession of Jackson's, although I don't think Jackson has realized it.)In Jackson's room, he shares the space with two pillows, which usually end up on the floor. Yes, he's holding two passi's in his hands (plus the one in his mouth) and no, I haven't taken them away yet. I don't know what I'm waiting on.



Art Desk
He eats his snacks and drinks his milk or juice perched on the edge of the desk like a little bird. He also likes that he can look out the patio doors while sitting there. He's so funny about it. If you ask him if he wants juice or snackies, he runs to the desk. I also noticed today that he likes to eat up there because of his wonderful dogs who are always lurking around while anyone is eating.

This art desk is also mobile (no it does not have wheels, Jeffrey moves anything that's not nailed down). He pushes it everywhere and likes to use it as a step stool. He is constantly trying to sneek it into the kitchen or down the hallway. I caught him pushing it up to the stove last week. Scary.

I'm off to pickup this playroom that looks like a bomb went off in. The credit goes to our little Jeffrey, he sure knows how to tare a place up!

No comments: