
**I got a haircut and highlights last week? I like it a lot. I'm still having trouble doing it myself.
**My sister wished me a happy birthday on her blog. Said the nicest things about me ever. Go read it.
**My children are trying desperately to push me over the edge. They are fighting (physically) nonstop these days to the point of injury and/or hysterical crying. I'm not handling it very well.
**Jeffrey has decided to stop eating in the booster chair. He won't eat when you put him in it. So after he's thrown all his food everywhere (and I do mean EVERYWHERE), I unbuckle him and he gets down and runs to my empty chair, climbs up and proceeds to eat anything he can get his hands on. Tonight I let him sit on the chair and he actually did eat. The added bonus was he didn't throw food.
**Jackson is still having sleeping issues. I don't know what the right balance is between afternoon naps and bedtimes is yet at this point. He's so hard to read. Some days he begs me to take a nap and on others the word 'nap' sends him into hysterics.
**I'm a bit overwhelmed with the holiday stuff. I have many unfinished projects and it's really getting on my nerves. I can't seem to complete any of them. I am behind on my Daily Dec book by several days and am really having a hard time catching up. My Christmas tree has lights and garland. I still need to make another string of popcorn (ugghh). I have no ornaments or topper. I have been trying to have the kids help me do it but every single time there's been a war or a meltdown by child or parent. I'm just going to have to give in and do it myself. I did catch up on my 12 days of Christmas cards today. It's not that complicated but when you have 4 of the same card to do and then you're behind two days, it adds up. I vow not to let that happen again. I also have a project that I'm doing for each one of my nieces and nephews. I have 9 total to make and have only 1 done completely. The sad part of all this is, that I just want to scrapbook for myself or go to bed and read my book. (I'm currently reading Eclipse, the 3rd book in the Twilight Saga. Yes, this is the vampire love story series, and I know how much that annoys you Mindy, but it's so good.)
**My favorite camera lens is out for repair and I'm stuck using a zoom lens that I HATE. I am so over it. I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't come back in time for Christmas morning.
Okay, so enough procrasting...back to work.
1 comment:
I really like your hair -- cute, cute, cute!
I can't believe your reading all those teeny bopper books but so is every other scrapbooker in the world but me!
And remember my word about the holidays is BREATHE . . . think about it and do it, it helps!
Post a Comment