
For the last two years, I've been addicted to ordering Christmas gifts at last minute off Amazon.com. I just can't help myself. Last year I got super great deals on toys for my kids and nieces and nephews. So today was the final day to order with free shipping and I gave in....I bought stuff.
I knew I wasn't going to be able to resist.
But it's different this year.
Jeremy & I were talking last night that we hadn't donated to the Angel Tree yet. So I ordered a couple last minute gifts for my kids - Handy Manny shoes for Jeffrey and a Spiderman watch for Jackson. (Jackson decided during his bath last night that he needed a watch like Daddy's, no Jeremy doesn't wear a Spiderman watch!) The rest of what I got is going to the Angel Tree. It's all suppose to be delivered by the 23rd or 24th so I think there is still time to get it there. I got some great toys at really good prices! All of this for like $75!
"Melissa & Doug Birthday Party Birthday Cake"Melissa and Doug
"Hasbro Candy Land Castle Game"Hasbro Games
"Flippin' Frogs Game"Mattel
"High School Musical - Flip Phone Music Player ( This may end up being Jeffrey's. He's addicted to cell phones)
"Spiderman Ready Bed with Battery pump"Spinmaster
"Moon Sand Treasure Kingdom"
"Jakks Pacific Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker"Jakks;
"Hasbro Indiana Jones Sound FX Whip & DVD" (I bought two of these because they were super cheap!)
"Hasbro Candy Land Castle Game"Hasbro Games
"Flippin' Frogs Game"Mattel
"High School Musical - Flip Phone Music Player ( This may end up being Jeffrey's. He's addicted to cell phones)
"Spiderman Ready Bed with Battery pump"Spinmaster
"Moon Sand Treasure Kingdom"
"Jakks Pacific Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker"Jakks;
"Hasbro Indiana Jones Sound FX Whip & DVD" (I bought two of these because they were super cheap!)
I figured it's going to children who probably won't get much, if anything, so it's worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment