
I'm not that worried about shopping though because I really don't have too much to do. I am a bit behind on the gifts I'm making though. Last night, I just finished my 4 "12 Days of Christmas" books that I made for all the Grandparents. Yes I made 4. I can never just make 1 of anything. It's my nature to overdo everything. Actually half of the gift is done. The book is finished that all the cards go in. Now from Saturday on till Christmas day, we are decorating a library card with pictures or things about our day to send for the Grandparents to put in their books. We'll drop the card (all 4 cards) in the mail so they are getting a little gift in the mail each and every day. I thought it was something fun for us to make for people who already own everything and don't even want gifts.
I'm also trying to keep on my December Daily book. So far it's not really anything to do with Christmas since I've only dealt with diarrhea and puke from Jackson, a super teething Jeffrey and a Jeremy who has spend a lot of time in bed in horrible pain. (Jeffrey is getting 4 molars at once. I guess he's just like me, overdoing it. He's been crying and screaming for almost 2 1/2 days straight. ) So hopefully my book will improve a bit here.
No comments:
Post a Comment