The kids enjoyed it and one game was more than enough for them. Trying to herd the two of them and also play a game ourselves was a little hard. It was a good thing Grandpa Spike was with us because one of us had to hold onto Jeffrey the entire time.

Jackson insisted on rolling his own ball (w/o assistance) so it took quite awhile to actually reach the pins. He'd get down on his tummy for a better view.

Jeffrey made several attempts to run up the lane but he was unsuccessful.
We came home and the boys took a L O N G nap while I did some online Christmas shopping and Jeremy cooked dinner. Afterwards, the boys built a fort in the living room out of their chairs. I've finally convinced Jackson that it is more fun to let Jeffrey play too (after a lot of fighting and crying). 
It was a nice birthday. Did I mention that Liz also made me a Chocolate Texas Sheet cake??? My favorite.
I think I've also failed to say that I haven't been to the gym in over two weeks - GASP!
I will be dragging myself there tomorrow morning.


1 comment:
Perfect scrapbook page title KingPin! I love that photo of Jack with the red ball.
Happy Birthday -- glad you had a nice day! Sorry we couldn't be there.
Post a Comment