I'm avoiding a huge mess I made this morning.
Since I got back from the retreat weekend, my scrap area has been unorganized. I'm having a hard time seeing the top of the counter type of situation. So I start thinking that I need to move some things that I hardly use out of the drawers. I decided that 3 drawers can be rearranged. They contained chipboard albums, misc tools that I hardly use like my heat gun, crop a dile (I have 2 others), and Making Memories tool kit. After I unloaded these drawers I realized I have a few of the Kaiser Craft albums. I have 7 to be exact and that doesn't count the 3 that I recently gave away as gifts. Hello? Do I have a problem? I also have several Maya Road chipboard albums in all shapes and sizes and then the same exact matching album in clear. I guess I do have a problem. I definitely need to get them out of the drawer and shoved somewhere else where I can forget about them for awhile. So anyway, I turned (like I've already done it!) these 3 drawers into a journaling drawer, a embellishment drawer and clear stamp drawer. I actually just switched my clear stamps to a smaller drawer. Since I got these new folders, the stamps fit into a much smaller place.
But now the real problem remains, what to do with all this other stuff that no longer has a home?
Ugghhh.
At this moment, how I wish I had a scrap room that I could just shut the door to and walk away...
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment