It snowed last night and now it's snowing again. I'm so sick of winter and being cold. I'm heating up the oven right now to cook something and I may just crawl in myself. I'm tired of freezing all day.

I took the boys to Champaign last night to kill some time. We went to 2 stores before we'd all had enough. Not exactly their best day out by any means. Then we went to Sonic to eat. I like Sonic because it gives the kids different choices. Now you can get a banana or string cheese with your meal instead of fries. Before we even ordered our food, Jackson decided he wanted ice cream. I told him if he ate his dinner he could get some. Of course, both of the boys ate well. I tried to talk him into a shake but he wouldn't have it. So instead he got this little sundae. It was the perfect size and price (only $1!).
He was happy and luckily he didn't make a mess. It was me who made the mess! I took it from him when he was done and set it on the dash. What else do you do with half melted ice cream mess?? Right before we got home it slid off the dash and landed in the front seat. Good thing our seats are scotch guarded.
I made Jackson train pancakes on Sunday. I used train cookie cutters that Mindy gave me a long time ago. I think it turned out cute and he actually ate them too. Jeffrey just ate sausage. He doesn't like pancakes. 
I stayed up till midnight last night working on my scrap mess. I got most of it done. Still the problem of where to put all the chipboard albums and new ink pads? I was hoping to go to Lowes or Walmart today to find a solution but it's too cold for me (us) to be out. I'll just stay in and hibernate. These are the before pictures. The now pictures aren't much better.
1 comment:
Caden and I love the train pancakes -- good idea!
Post a Comment