I actually started this post last night but didn't finish it! Always behind...
1
Phone Calls I made today & it was to Granny.
2
Number of laps I walked around the track at the Y tonight before I was in pain. I had x rays on my back a week or so ago and they didn't show any problems. So my doctor suggested I go to Physical Therapy for the pulled muscle that I have that won't heal.
Number of laps I walked around the track at the Y tonight before I was in pain. I had x rays on my back a week or so ago and they didn't show any problems. So my doctor suggested I go to Physical Therapy for the pulled muscle that I have that won't heal.
3
Diapers I changed.
4
Scrapbooking samples I'm working on all at the same time. They are all in various stages. This number doesn't include all my personal projects..too many to count.
679
My order confirmation number for my enrollment in Karen Russell's Photography class. Yes, I got in!! I was one of the lucky few. Super excited about it.
10,000
Number of times I said the following phrases:"What are you doing??? Put that down."
"Jackson are you listening to me?"
"Do you need to go potty? You better go!"
"Stop choking your brother!" (Yes I actually say this one a lot.)
93,000
Odometer reading on our car. Still drives like a new car. Okay, at least to me it does.
4
Scrapbooking samples I'm working on all at the same time. They are all in various stages. This number doesn't include all my personal projects..too many to count.
679
My order confirmation number for my enrollment in Karen Russell's Photography class. Yes, I got in!! I was one of the lucky few. Super excited about it.
10,000
Number of times I said the following phrases:"What are you doing??? Put that down."
"Jackson are you listening to me?"
"Do you need to go potty? You better go!"
"Stop choking your brother!" (Yes I actually say this one a lot.)
93,000
Odometer reading on our car. Still drives like a new car. Okay, at least to me it does.
1 comment:
I am SOOOO jealous about Karen Russell's photo class, I just LOVE her. I have had my camera for about 6 months and still am very frustrated about not getting that perfect pictures. I even ordered a lens that she says she always uses and nope, my pictures are still not like hers. I check her blog about 100 times a day, hoping for new pictures. Congrats and good luck with your pictures. Can't wait to see them.
Post a Comment