Our garage door broke yet again! We went to Lowe's and Jeremy got all the supplies needed to fix it. It was a dangerous break this time. He kept telling me that it wasn't going to hold up much longer. So Jeremy fixed it all by himself (which I have no idea how he physically did this?) -he stayed up till 3 am to get it done. He didn't want to spend his whole Saturday in the garage so he fixed it while we were all asleep. What a man...
Making heart shaped crayons for Jackson's classmates. It took a lot of broken crayons to make new ones. Took me a long time but the results were super cute. More below...
Jeffrey laying on the floor watching tv.
Jackson helping me scrapbook.
I made mini blueberry muffins and heart shaped crayons. The kids also got a Madagascar 2 Valentine with two pencils! Hand selected by Jackson himself.
**I'm pretty proud of myself. I put the crayons in Valentine treat bags that Julie gave me last year that were left over! I love using stuff I have!**
1 comment:
Your little valentine bags look so cute!
Post a Comment