Monday, March 23, 2009

Back again

I rejoined Weight Watchers today. Yeah.

I just do it online but I hate it. Yes I lose weight but I really don't like it. The only thing I dislike more is all this excess weight I have on my body right now. Can't stand it any longer so I'm back on the wagon.

Yeah.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Good for you! My weight is back up too thanks to no longer nursing. Breastfeeding is worth 10pounds!

Anonymous said...

I just have no will power -- I lost some weight around Christmas because I was so sick but as soon as I got better, it's back on. My problem is I wake up thinking about what I'm going to eat and then I can't wait until lunch and then supper and of course a little something sweet after that. So my only solution is having my jaws wired shut and I'm not a big fan of pain, so I guess I'm always going to be heavy. I always say I just need to get some heavy friends, maybe that would make me feel better. Doubt it :( Good luck