Monday, March 16, 2009

Ecstatic

Photobucket

I received this in the mail today.

Photography Workshop binder for Karen Russell's class...

There aren't words to describe how excited I am about this. I don't even want to take the ribbon off. It's just too perfect.

Can you see the little card attached to the ribbon that she personally addressed to me?
Has my name on it -- spelled correctly I might add.
With her signature on it as well...
And yes, Cathi, that is a picture of her husband on her business card - I'll start the bids at $100....
Just kidding. You're crazy if you think I'm parting with any of it.

My class starts in a couple weeks. Can not wait.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!! Maybe just a copy of the card would do:) Would love to be in the class with you, I know you are going to learn tons and tons. I am green with envy. Can't wait to see your awesome pictures.

Chrissi said...

While you and Cathi take her photography class, I could take care of Josh Downs?? Oh, he's sooo yummy! She's such a lucky woman. Photography nah, but Josh yes!!

Trish said...

Hi there--
I just popped over here from KR's blog (I clicked on your link) and just want to tell you that you will LOVE her and her class. I've only taken the one day workshop, and it was almost 2 years ago. It changed the way I photograph, and SHE is the reason. Have fun--she's worth every cent!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....I feel the same way! Lovin' my binder - see you in class!