This was the only photo I took while Mindy and I were out and about this weekend. I was just too engrossed in all the good old junk that surrounded us to take pictures. We went to a huge old antique/junk store and had a grand old time. Saw some really cool stuff. It's so much fun just to browse around. I ended up bringing some stuff home of course.
This tiered plate is cute. Not really an antique but it's nice and functional.

This was my favorite thing I found. These blocks are great. They are carved and have such intricate detail. The letter "K" is also on the other side of the "D" block. This is Jeremy's initials or Jackson's or Jeffrey's! There weren't many left but I found the two I really wanted. It was meant to be. :)
We also stopped at Scrapaganza on Friday night. Bought a bunch of new stuff, then ran into JoAnns and ended up eatting at Red Robin. We had a great time. I wish we could have spent more time running around. Just not enough hours in the day.
2 comments:
Could you and Mindy be sure to call me and Cathi the next time you go there? We would love to go! Would that be a riot or what!! I'm afraid we'd have to pull an all nighter!
By the way, I will do this homemade thing in a couple weeks. I have to get through Blake's birthday and IEPS!
Post a Comment