
This picture of Jackson was taken in November 2006. He was around 19 months old. Aunt Liz gave him this stuffed cat and it was his favorite toy for a few solid months. After Jeffrey was born, it went into toy storage along with a thousand other items. Yesterday when I was hunting for the ever so popular Diego Rescue Mobile, I came across this kitty and I knew it would make a great new baby for Jeffrey. When I gave it to him, he was in LOVE. He has an rather large obsession with cats and this Kitty has become the apple of his eye.
They dance together, play together, and he even shares his passi with his beloved Kitty.




Just the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
I had to add this picture of Jackson (taken around the same time as the first picture)with lovely bed head. Why didn't this poor boy get a haircut???
1 comment:
How cute! Those photos of Jackson are adorable! I'm going to have to do some thinking about cats for Jeffie's bday!
Post a Comment