
* Jeffrey is changing & progressing each and every day. Saying more & more every single day. He's really maturing. It's amazing. He's starting to listen more and not throwing as many tantrums. The last few days have been really good. Very refreshing...

I changed out their toys while Jack was away at school. Didn't have as much as I thought to get rid of except small trucks and guys. There were a couple big things too.

* We are having another yard sale this June. I went through my tubs in the garage to see what all was in them. Plus I was also looking for the most coveted toy, the Diego Rescue Truck. Jackson has asked for it a bunch in the last few months and it's just been too cold to go find it. Of course it was in the very LAST tub I looked in too. In addition to all the yard sale being stowed in the garage, there are also some extra toys in tubs that we are still using. I just try to rotate items in and out so they don't get so bored with things. Plus you find out which toys they really like and what they can live without.
*We played outside for about 5 1/2 hours total. It was such a nice day, who could stay inside??? The boys both got a little sunburn on their faces and ears. Jeremy wasn't too pleased with me about it either. I guess I didn't even think about it. They were both absolutely filthy and had sand all over in their hair. So Jackson ended up with two baths in the end. All in all it was a great day. Wish the weather could be just like this all year round.
* Ready to do some spring cleaning & rearrange everything inside. Our house could really use it. Maybe I can get to it this weekend.

* Jackson has decided he wants to take chocolate cake donuts to school for this birthday treats on Thursday. His birthday isn't till next week but that's when Spring break is so we're doing it early. We found little Wall-Es to go on top of the donuts. I ran to Micheals this morning while he was in school to pick up a scallop square punch to use as a platform for Wall E to stand on, on top of the donuts. No I do not own ANY scallop punches, circle or square. Can you believe that? A scrapbook tool I do not own. That's almost unheard of!
* Found Jackson's old stuffed kitty - Jeffrey is in love. What a surprise! Jeffrey is a big lover of all cats.
* Have I mentioned we've been watching cat blooper videos on YouTube.com??? Shouldn't have started that. Every time I'm on the computer he asks for "kitties????" His favorite video is over 4 minutes long...ugh. You can only watch funny cat video so many times. Of course both of the boys still laugh hysterically at it.
* I'm very unprepared for Jackson's birthday party this year. We feel like we have no idea what to buy him either. We're trying to avoid buying anymore train stuff. he just has so much already. He has told me he wants an ambulance, motorcycle, Nerf gun, fishing pole and a chain saw. I guess he's an outdoors men after all.

* I'm planning on having a garden this summer. I bought seeds and after reading up on starting seeds indoors - I've changed my mind. I don't have anywhere to put them inside where they can get the light they need and be out of the reach of little fingers so I'm moving on to plan B. Whatever that might be!
* Jeffrey still eats sand...some things never change.
No comments:
Post a Comment