Lately...
I've been working more than usual. I had over 40 hours in the week before last. I thought I worked part time?
I've really overextended myself in other areas besides work. I'm taking two online classes, Karen Russell's photography class and a scrapbooking class on color PLUS I'm doing the LOAD challenge (layout a day for the month of May). Just too much for me.
We are in transition for a bit. Jeremy is working 3rd shift for the next 2 weeks. Change is good but this is only the first day of it. Don't ask me how I feel about it in a week...
I'm trying to come up with a plan for the Summer. I really want to have more daily structure for the kids. I'm afraid if I don't come up with some sort of schedule, we aren't going to accomplish much. I think there will be a lot of wasted time in front of the tv and I really want to avoid that. I'm searching for scheduling ideas, art projects, and fun things to do. I also want to have a library day, park day and "field trip" day.
I've been fighting my allergies. I've been living on Advil Cold & Sinus. Last week was bad.
Speaking of Advil, Kelcee (my dog) swallowed one of my pills this morning that went flying across the room when I opened the pack. It has a high dose of Ibuprofen which can be really bad for dogs. So that was an eventful morning. I got Liz (my SIL who works at the ASPCA poison control center) out of bed before 8 on her day off. She worked her magic (peanut butter & peroxide) and Kelcee is fine. What a morning we had.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment