Friday, October 16, 2009

Today...

Ali Edwards did a post today in which she finished these same thoughts. I love to read posts like this so I figured I would do my own. : )

Outside my window...It's cold and rainy today. The leaves have really changed colors within the last couple days. I so love fall. I wish it could stay this way for a long, long time. Here's Jeffrey's picture we made from the leaves we picked up on our leaf walk last weekend.Photobucket

I am thinking...a lot about Christmas and making gifts. I would really like to be able to make several things. I wrote out a list the other night and think I can do it if I am disciplined and stick to a schedule.

I am thankful for...being healthy and having our basic needs met. I think a lot of people are just struggling for that these days.

From the kitchen... For lunch, the boys had Grilled Cheese, Ritz crackers and a banana. Jeffrey & I made Pumpkin Cupcakes earlier this week. He was a great helper & enjoyed himself.

I am wearing... Jeans, tank top, t shirt and warm, pink fuzzy socks.

I am creating...A mini album (using the Chatterbox canvas album) for my Mom with pictures of our trip to Niabi zoo from June. I even bought her the stand that goes with it so she can display it. It's very simple but she'll enjoy it.
Photobucket

I am going...to scrapbook during naptime today! I have a Studio Calico kit and 2 Kenner Road kits that I haven't touched yet. I'm dying to tear into them.

I am reading...not much these days. I'm so tired at bedtime that I have no desire to read anything.

I am hoping...that it stops raining tomorrow so that we can take the boys to Covered Bridge Festival after Jeremy gets off work.

I am hearing...the hum of the fish tank, the sound of my dog snoring and the boys discussing the movie they are watching, "Barnyard".

Around the house...I have been doing much better at laundry and keeping things picked up this week. I also switched the boys summer and fall/winter clothes around. Went through all my scrapbook paper earlier this week and weeded out a bunch of stuff that I've had for a very long time and hadn't used. It was hard to get rid of it but I needed to. I donated to all to the "man scrapbookers" in my life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite things...pumpkin spiced coffee creamer and lemon creme wafer cookies.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Grocery shopping this afternoon after naps. I think I'll also pick up a Red Box movie for the boys for this weekend. Grandpa Spike was suppose to come over this weekend but he's sick so he's staying at home. Next weekend we are going to Tennessee with Jeremy's family to stay in a cabin in the woods. It'll be so much fun and we're hoping that the leaves are still on the trees. It should be beautiful.

A picture to share...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching tv in laundry baskets is a big thing around here.

Hope you have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love their leaf projects and the man scrapbookers at work. Great post . . . maybe I'll copy it this weekend.

Mindy said...

Oh and the scrapbook for mom looks really cute!