Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2 Year Old Photos

We got Jackson's 2nd birthday pictures back yesterday. They turned out pretty well considering that he wasn't very cooperative in between the different poses. I think this one is my favorite. I know someday I'm going to look back at these pictures and think why did I pick that outfit? Just for the record I put this shirt and pants on him with the intention of changing into something else right before we left the house but it just didn't happen. Oh well!
This bench was his favorite prop because it had an elephant on the back of it along with other various safari animals. He kept pointing at the elephant and screaming, "Manny!" One of his favorite movies is Ice Age 2 and he loves Manny.

1 comment:

Runaway Farm said...

Jackson looks so cute in that photo! They turned out really good! Hope I get one!
Love, Aunt Mindy