
So........that wasn't my only offense....there's more! I bought these ink pads off eBay. I got the best deal. They retail for $10 each and I got each one for less $4 (and that's with shipping). You can't beat that! I love these ink pads, they are the best I've ever used. The work perfectly with my other new obsession, clear stamps. No I haven't bought any of them lately and that's the truth!
...and then Hobby Lobby had their 50% off sale on 3L adhesive this week. I was down to my last runner so I had to stock up. So this purchase doesn't really count. They are a scrapbooking necessity! Can't scrap without them....
...then Jackson had a doctor appointment today and I talked Jeremy into taking me to the LSS that I haven't been to in months. They recently moved to a new town and I hadn't been in their new store yet. I didn't go overboard but I bought a few things.
This paper line is called Addison! Same as my little niece! Isn't it so cute???????
Even more of a reason to buy it.
So that's my confession. No, I didn't make it 30 days without any supplies, but I DID make it 30 days without ordering from ScrapGal.com. That's pretty good for me because that's my biggest downfall! They have everything and add new stuff almost every day. Very tempting....
So I'm ready to get caught up on my layouts this weekend. I ordered my pictures yesterday from Scrapbookpictures.com and should have them by Friday. Does that count as a violation of my promise too?!?!?! Oh well, I'm hopeless.
No comments:
Post a Comment