We had left his Easter basket on the front porch overnight so that the Bunny could easily find it and leave him some treats. After he found all his eggs, he went to his stool to look out the window and, not only found the basket he left full of goodies, but also another basket full of stuff and a chocolate bunny just for Daddy. He really didn't know what to think! He was so excited that he was shaking when
Jeremy brought it all in.My sister-in-law, Liz, cooked us Easter dinner. It was wonderful - I did absolutely nothing. I told her I wasn't in the mood for cooking given my current state. I told her we should just all go out to eat but she offered to do everything herself. She sure did an excellent job. We stayed for a little bit and then we came home and all of us took a nap. It was a relaxing, uneventful day which is unusual for us when Jeremy has the weekend off.
Last night, Jeremy dug the baby's car seat out of our storage shed. Jackson decided he wo
uld try it out to make sure it was in working order. He has done this with every baby item that we've gotten out. I've found that it takes him a few days of being totally consumed with the item and then he's over it. So it may seem ridiculous that I let him "play" with the baby's stuff, but the novelty of the whole thing wears off and then he doesn't even think about touching it again. I'm really hoping he's going to be okay with the baby using all this stuff when he or she comes home. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment