I can't believe that it was a whole week ago that I last posted.
I've been a little busy!
I had a baby!!!!!!
I've been a little busy!
I had a baby!!!!!!
I still can't believe it myself!
He was born on Tuesday, the 17th, at 1:24 am. I ended up waking up with back labor pains Monday morning. I had a Dr visit at 11 that morning and I sorta had a good idea what was going on. I thought I was in labor but wasn't exactly sure. I never went into labor on my own with Jackson so I wasn't quite sure if that's what I was feeling. The pains got stronger and stronger and I was more uncomfortable than usual. I had packed a few things for myself to take to hospital because I wanted to be on the safe side. I wanted to make sure I had a camera with me at least. I felt silly taking the bag but I was so glad that I did later on. I also packed a ton of stuff for Jackson to take to Grandma & Grandpa's house. Aunt Liz was watching him that day so I just wanted him to have what he needed so they wouldn't have to run over to our house that night. She should have known when I brought in 2 bags and a bunch of toys! I don't think she though anything about it.
He was born on Tuesday, the 17th, at 1:24 am. I ended up waking up with back labor pains Monday morning. I had a Dr visit at 11 that morning and I sorta had a good idea what was going on. I thought I was in labor but wasn't exactly sure. I never went into labor on my own with Jackson so I wasn't quite sure if that's what I was feeling. The pains got stronger and stronger and I was more uncomfortable than usual. I had packed a few things for myself to take to hospital because I wanted to be on the safe side. I wanted to make sure I had a camera with me at least. I felt silly taking the bag but I was so glad that I did later on. I also packed a ton of stuff for Jackson to take to Grandma & Grandpa's house. Aunt Liz was watching him that day so I just wanted him to have what he needed so they wouldn't have to run over to our house that night. She should have known when I brought in 2 bags and a bunch of toys! I don't think she though anything about it.
I was scheduled for NST that morning and when they hooked me up, the contractions started registering immediately. Jeremy was more surprised than I was. I wasn't sure what they would do since I was only 36 weeks 5 days. Dr didn't see any problem with it so off to the hospital we went! So to make a long story short at this point, I think I was in labor about 18 1/2 hours total. Most of it wasn't too bad. The last stage went so unbelievably fast and I have never felt so much pain in my entire life. All I have to say is thank God for epidurals - especially the second bolus I had! Don't think I could have made it without one...
So here's our new little guy.
Jeffrey Teagan Dines
So here's our new little guy.

Jeffrey Teagan Dines
Born at 1:24 am on April 17, 2007
5 pounds 12 ounces
19 1/2 inches long
He is little but he's perfectly healthy.
We finally came home from the hospital after being there for 4 days! We are happy to be home!
What a miracle...
We finally came home from the hospital after being there for 4 days! We are happy to be home!
What a miracle...
No comments:
Post a Comment