Jeffrey was a week old yesterday. It's sort of hard to believe one week has already passed. He's been an easy baby so far but we're still working on getting to know each other. I think I've gotten him on the 3 hour feeding schedule during the day and he can go almost 4 hours between feedings at night which is really nice for us. I do not feel sleep deprived in the least. Hopefully things will continue to go this well. We go for a weight checkup tomorrow morning. Jeremy and I are both thinking he's gained some weight. He's been eating a lot, Jeremy fed him 3 1/2 ounces at one feeding the other night and he still wanted more! We switched to a slow flow nipple thinking that he wouldn't be needing to eat as much but it didn't make any difference, it just takes longer to feed him. Jackson was a little out of sorts yesterday. I thought he was just having a tough day with the baby and all but by the end of the day, I don't think he felt very good. Today has been much better. He took a 3 1/2 hour nap this afternoon. I finally went in and woke him up because I didn't think he was going to wake up on his own. If he doesn't get up before 5, it takes him forever to go to bed at night. He'll sit and play in his crib for 2 hours before he'll go to sleep. Hopefully we won't have any of that tonight.
I did my first scrapbook page today of Jeffrey. It wasn't what I planned to do but I think it turned out cute. It was nice to be able to get started on his stuff since I have a hundred ideas of things to do. I still have to keep up on Jackson's too! I have taken some cute pictures of him outside the last few days and here is one of my favorites. It's so odd with our shed junk in the background but he's got a cute expression on his little face.
He's growing up so fast. He's changed so much within the last couple of months - it's amazing.
1 comment:
That is the cutest picture of Jackson ever!!!!!! Your shed looks like some enormous building too must be the angle. Your doing a great job of juggling 2, Mama!
Love, Mindy
Post a Comment