Jeremy took Jackson outside a few times yesterday to play since it was such a beautiful day. They had such a good time. Jeremy finally convinced him to wear the new hat Grandma Diane bought him. He looks like a big boy now! He also insisted on carrying both basketballs while Jeremy pushed him around in his red car. I said he looks like Beth, Dog the bounty hunter's wife. If you've ever seen her you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!Monday, April 23, 2007
Sunday Play
Jeremy took Jackson outside a few times yesterday to play since it was such a beautiful day. They had such a good time. Jeremy finally convinced him to wear the new hat Grandma Diane bought him. He looks like a big boy now! He also insisted on carrying both basketballs while Jeremy pushed him around in his red car. I said he looks like Beth, Dog the bounty hunter's wife. If you've ever seen her you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just like Beth -- you're right!
Very cute photos of him outside!
Aunt Mindy
Post a Comment