
My Mom and her husband came to visit for the weekend. They live in Colorado and came to see Jeffrey. They came on Friday afternoon and just left this morning. We went to the park and played and went to eat dinner at a fundraiser in town. Other than that, we just hung out at home. I wasn't sure how Jackson would react to them since it'd been over a year since he'd seen them but he did just fine. He wasn't shy for very long and I think he enjoyed them both being here.

Jackson's cold was worse when he woke up this morning so he's been a little crab today. I gave him some children's cold medicine (something I've never done before) and it really didn't help. I think just reg Tylenol does more than the cold stuff did. After they left, he found one of his Easter eggs in his toy stash. He remembered that we had put goldfish crackers in them so he wanted me to get them out of the cupboard and put some in. I got the bag out and he ate a bunch of them-out of the egg of course. He really didn't eat much breakfast so I didn't mind. Whatever makes him less crabby at this point is fine with me. I can't take all the crying and whining!
No comments:
Post a Comment