Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tuesday Visitors

My sister Monica, my niece Chloe and my nephew Cael came to visit us today. They brought Jackson his birthday gifts which he absolutely loves! He's been playing with them all afternoon. It's a race track set that came with all these little cars. He also got a big squishy ball and some gardening tools.

Baby Jeffrey got a really cute outfit complete with bib and socks from Gymboree. It has donkey's on it - it's really cute. He also got a blanket sleeper (for when he's bigger) and some baby books. It's nice to get new clothes for him becuase he's wearing all of Jackson's hand me downs!





Seeing this picture of me with the kids (and seeing Monica who is always so put together) makes me think I need an major overhaul! You name it, I need it! I could really use:
  • haircut


  • eyebrow wax


  • new clothes


  • new glasses and contacts


  • pedicure and manicure

I could go on and on but I'll spare the gory details...

I think Jeffrey has thrush in his mouth. I am taking him and Jackson to Dr tomorrow morning by myself. This will be my first time taking both boys out without Jeremy. I need to start doing it because I have to get used to it unless I'm going to sit at home all the time while Jeremy is working. Hopefully they will be good!

1 comment:

Runaway Farm said...

I think you look so good in that photo. You look super skinny. I feel like the biggest blimp in the entire world. I need an overhaul too.

Mindy