Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Proud Mama

I took both of the boys by myself to the Dr today and I'm proud to say that it went very well! Jackson was so good and listened to me so well. I put the baby in the stroller and I carried Jackson. That was the easy part. I was more worried about what he would do when he got into the waiting room where the toys are. The last few times we were there he went wild on Jeremy and was running everywhere. But he didn't even try it this time. He did get a little antsy towards the end when we were waiting for Jeffrey's Rx to be filled but he was more than ready to go. I was very proud of him today.

Mr. Jeffrey does have thrush. No big surprise there. The real surprise is that he weighs 7 pounds!!! He gained almost a whole pound in less than a week! I was shocked! He looks like a fat little toad today. He's doing so well.



1 comment:

Runaway Farm said...

Jeffrey looks so cute in that photo. He's changed a lot already. He reminds me of someone in that photo but I can't remember who, maybe a photo of one of my kids or something.