Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Still {Supply} Sober and ALIVE!
I haven't bought any supplies so far this month and actually I feel GOOD about it. (Okay, I did go to LSS and use half of my credit but really didn't get much.) I thought I would be having withdrawals and surprisingly, I'm not. I'm quite surprised by this experience. It has been a really good, eye opening experience for me. I was spending way too much money on my hobby/life! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING and don't intent to quit EVER but I just need to scale back on my purchases for it. I made a LO the other night by using one piece of patterned paper and then scraps I had left over from an old project. It turned out really cute. Using the supplies I have on hand is very satisfying, especially when I've had them forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Supply Sober" that is too funny! I challenge you to not bring one single supply to my house when we scrap! I have enough supplies to hold a crop for 30 people and not run out. I even thought I should put together a "kit" for you and Monica to make while you are here to get rid of some things! Am I gay or what?
Mindy
Post a Comment