Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hold on - this is going to be FAST!

I've realized today that I'm never going to be able to blog again! I'm so far behind. So here's a *quick* recap of the last couple weeks.

  • Went to South Carolina for a wedding. Had a GREAT time. Kids were good in the car. Wedding was beautiful. Saw a lot of family that we hadn't seen in awhile. Took the boys to the beach for the very FIRST time. Jackson loved it!!!!!!

Where's Waldo/LIZ???????????????????????????

  • Then this past weekend, my two sisters came over and we had a scrapbooking weekend. It was great! They came on Friday night and stayed till Sunday afternoon. I got a total of 7 LOs done! That is great for me. I've never gotten so much done in that short amount of time. Monica was a smart girl and she went to bed about 2 am on Sunday morning. Mindy and I were still up and Jeffrey decided it was time to eat. So I made a BIG mistake and brought him to the living room to feed him. Well he didn't want to go back to bed after he was finished. He was ready to party!!!! I took him in the bedroom with me around 3 and finally at 4 am, after I'd been punched and kicked 1000 times (just like the good old days when I was pregnant with him) I put him in his room. Mind you, he was still awake! I literally passed out when I got back into bed. Mental note - never feed a baby with the lights on at night! DUH! I got up around 7 or 8 and felt like a ZOMBIE! But jumped right back into it and got more LO done. I hated to see the weekend come to an end. We had a great time. I don't think we took any pictures of it though. I guess we were just too busy!
  • I just placed a GIANT order with scrapbookpictures.com. The biggest one I've ever done. Almost 200 pics! I'm making a scrapbook for Jeremy's cousin who's wedding we just went to. I think it's going to turn out great. I can't wait to get started on it.

Well that should do it for now. It's late. I've been sitting at this computer for over 3 hours working on that order and I'm beat!

1 comment:

Runaway Farm said...

That picture of Liz is too funny! The picture of Jackson on the beach is super cute. You should make that a big one for a LO and even one for a frame. It's hard once you get behind on your blog. I feel like that all the time. Then somedays I have more than one entry -- but I'm a dork!