Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jackson's First Movie!


On Friday, Jeremy and I took Jackson to the movie theater for the first time! We saw RATATOUILLE. We got there about 10 minutes before it started and sat through all the previews and the short animated cartoon before the movie. I wish we had gotten there about 15 minutes later than we did because we were there 2 hours total and that was just a bit too long for him. He did great until the last 10 minutes which he stood through. He was just ready to go and I can't really blame him. That's a long time for a 2 year old to sit in one spot. We were really proud of him though. We brought our own popcorn and bought a soda and some candy from the theater. I have to say that Jeremy and I never go to the movies and if we do, we NEVER buy snacks. I was astounded at the prices! Oh well! I didn't care this time since it was such a special occasion. The funny part about the whole experience was that he hasn't said a word about it! He hasn't asked about the movie or mentioned it since we left the theater. Go figure!

UPDATE ON OAMC....
We've eatten several of the meals I cooked last week and out of about 5 or 6 different things, we have only disliked (more like hated, UGGGHH!) one! I think that's pretty good odds since I'm sort of a picky eater. I looked through the rest of the book today and found about 20 more recipes that I want to try. I really have enjoyed eatting these meals. It really has worked out well for us.

No comments: