We were pretty proud of him. Jeffrey didn't mind of course. He just goes with the flow. 

I'm pretty excited because Jeremy picked up our Christmas tree today. This is the first time I've ever had a real tree in my whole life. I know in a few weeks when our house is full of needles I will be cursing but it's something I've wanted to do for the last few years and haven't been able to for one reason or another. While the boys were napping, Jeremy and I did a little "enhancement" to it. He put Mod Podge (we decided that Mod Podge is solution for everything for me, kinda like duct tape is to most men. I've used it on just about anything!) on some of the tips on branches and then I dipped them in copper glitter. Yes I know I will undoubtedly be cussing before Christmas is over about the glitter and needles but I thought it would be neat.

1 comment:
Hey Miss Martha Stewart! Dipping your tree in glitter --- geez! I thought you were saying you Modge Podged the truck or the needles or something.
Can't believe Jackson can skate! Impressive! Maybe he'll need roller skates for his birthday!
Cute Santa photos!
Aunt Mindy
Post a Comment