Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's been a week!?!?!?!?!

How did a whole week almost pass without me making an entry?
I have no clue. I thought I'd only missed a day or too.

Here are some quick thoughts:

1. Jeffrey started holding his own bottle today. Great news for me!! I'm very excited about it. Best part - I didn't even have to teach him. I gave it to him, let go and he knew what to do.
2. Jackson tore about his Geo Trax train set today. The whole track was in a giant pile on his bedroom floor. I told him he was going to have to wait till I was dressed before I helped him fix it. I came back in the room about 15 minutes later and he had already started putting it back together. I must say I was quite impressed with what he'd done. It's not the easiest thing to do for someone his (or my) age. He is SO much like Jeremy in SO many ways it is almost scary. Good and bad....
3. I rearranged Jeffrey's room yesterday. We still have not painted it or really decorated it for him and it's driving me crazy. I kinda feel bad that nothing has been done on it yet. I thought if I rearranged the furniture it would help a little but it didn't. I'm so over it.

4. Speaking of change, I'm making a big change tomorrow! Hopefully for the better. More about it later...

Here are some cute photos I took this past week of the boys. So cute!



No comments: