Sunday, January 13, 2008

More blogging this week - I PROMISE!

I realize I need to do more blogging so this week I'm going to do an entry every day. I think that I have to have some major important event to blog to justify doing it but I'm going to let go of that thinking this week. So things may get uninteresting around here real quick with the next week. Try to stay tuned and awake if possible!

On Friday, Mindy and I went to Scrapaganza for a crop. It was her first time at a crop and I think she had a good time. I got two entire pages done in 6 hours which was good for me. If you aren't a scrapbooker, I'm sure you won't understand how that is good!

1 comment:

Runaway Farm said...

Yeah, I'm so happy! I check everyday! I'm looking forward to do some reading!!!!!!