We had a great Christmas. The kids got so much stuff and had a great time opening. Jackson's favorite was his Geo Trax Trains. He got a big set from Santa, the Western set from Aunt Mindy and Uncle George, and the fire train from Aunt Melissa and Uncle Chad. Jeffrey pretty much liked anything. I think Jackson is enjoying Jeffrey's toys more than his own. Aunt Monica & Uncle John gave Jeffrey this elephant ball tunnel and Jackson has been sleeping with it every night. He is a big fan.
Our little Jeffrey has become a crawler! He did his first real crawl on New Year's Day. What a way to start the new year! It's exciting but almost exhausting because I know what's ahead for me. My day's are drastically going to change now. I'm going to spend my time chasing him nonstop. He also tried to pull himself up on the couch the same day. Unbelievable. Things change so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment