I've been busy organizing my scrapbook stuff. I finally have gone through everything and purged what I don't want/need anymore. I must say it looks great. Plus it feels really good too! I swear I would be the happiest person in the world if I just threw everything I own away. I just feel the need to have only what a really need in just about every area of my life right now. I've probably got at least one full tub of scrapbook stuff for my yard sale. I also have a huge stack of patterned paper scraps that I need to figure out what to do with. I really have no room for them and I really don't use them enough to justify keeping all of them. I think my plan is to eBay them in a lot. I've done this before and the funny part is that people buy them! I have no idea what for but I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure!
At this point, we're not sure if we're moving or not. Jeremy did get a couple of job offers in the Peoria area but turned down both of them for diff reasons. I have just started thinking that maybe this isn't the right time to move since nothing has really gone very smoothly. Although, he did get a call from John Deere in Moline yesterday. They are suppose to call him back tomorrow. Regardless, we are still going to get our house ready to sell just in case something comes about. Plus it would be nice just to have this joint done! Our fridge ordeal didn't turn out very well. The ice & water dispenser is broke and missing a bunch of parts. I'm hoping Jeremy can fix it. We also bought a range microwave that was a second from Lowe's and turns out that it's got a few more issues than we thought. It's going back to the store. I would rather spend a bit more money and get a brand new one. I think I should never buy anything used because I've not had an luck lately. Lesson learned.
I also condensed my address books. I had 3 address books so I figured it was time to get rid of 2 of them. The funny thing is that I don't even know enough people (that I care to store their numbers) to fill one single page in one book yet alone have 3 separate books! So silly.
No pics today! Blogger issues!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel like a stalker, too! I always read your blog and Mindy's. You're the only 2 that I actually know!! My sister reads so many, she makes me tired. I keep trying to convince her to blog. It's fun, isn't it! Good luck on the house/job hunting! I'll be anxious to read what comes about! Moline - hey, that's closer to Mindy! Sounds good to me. You guys are so good to each other!!
I've enjoyed reading your blog. I always check and you and Mindy. There are some that I'm kind of addicted to reading, but I don't know them! Good luck on the job/house hunt! I'll be anxious to see what works out. Hey - Moline, that's closer to Mindy! You guys are so good to each other, you need to live closer!
Post a Comment