We also bought a Wii for Jeremy. We didn't make it home till almost 10 and neither of the boys slept in the car at all. There was a lot of crying once we got in the house and Jackson realized he was going straight to bed. Then I booked a hotel in Indianapolis for tonight while Jeremy played. I also did laundry and snuck into the boys' rooms to pack their bags. We are going to Indy today to the zoo and we will spend the night downtown. I'm headed into work in a bit so I can get my stuff done and we can get out of town.
Happy Anniversary to the Jacobs! Monica and John have been married 10 years today! Doesn't seem possible. She got a new Honda van as her gift!

Jeffrey enjoying Summer. Actually he had swiped his brother's drink and was sipping away!
No comments:
Post a Comment