I've been reading this blog that I happened to come by when I was blog jumping one day. It's about a couple who are expecting their first baby. They found out a bit ago that the baby has a severe form of Spina Bifida, plus he recently lost his job and their friends are in the process (maybe they are now finished?) of remodeling their house for them. It's all very touching and heart breaking. They recently had a pregnancy photo shoot and the results are amazing. I'm so loving their pictures. Very beautiful. Take a look at both of the photographers blogs.
http://kristinrachellephotography.com/blog/?p=47
http://www.ashleymcnamara.com/articles/2008/07/22/annabelly-ashley-mcnamara-san-diego-photographer/
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I looked at those photos and they were so good! How wonderful to have those memories of being pregnant. I checked out their blog too. I will keep them in my prayers -- what a tough road they are traveling!
Post a Comment