Friday, July 25, 2008

The Story Matters - Challenge #1

This is my entry for the "Me, Right Now" challenge on The Story Matters.

Honest, simple and to the point. (click on the picture to see it bigger)

Journaling reads:
I’ve had a horrible day.
I’m not a big fan of 3 year olds. Not in the least. I’m tired. I’m stressed. I’m feeling a little lost. My toes are painted green. I need a haircut. I need more patience. More time. I’ve had a headache off and on for days. I need less yelling and more listening! I’m wore out. I need a drink, a really strong drink. I need to go to bed and be thankful this day is over. I know tomorrow will be a better, brighter day. ME - NOW

2 comments:

Runaway Farm said...

Wow! It's a good one! I feel the same as you today! I like your toes -- my friend, Sara, had green toes today too! Good Job, Sis!

Scrapaganza said...

This is great!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Great ideas!
And thanks for playin'