Sunday, July 27, 2008

Haircuts

The boys got much needed haircuts this week. Jackson's looks great. His is pretty easy - all she does is buzz it down. His hair is straight but unmanageable so I keep it short.

Jeffrey's hair is another story. I like to describe his as "clown like". It's super curly and can be very frizzy. It's cute but crazy. His looked a lot better.
Then today I gave him a bath and did his hair. It's back to being it's crazy old self. He took a nap right after his bath so it was very fancy when he got up. It may just have to be buzzed too! The way the front is curling is too funny!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Seriously, I know you are secretly curling his hair with an iron or putting curlers in it! That is too funny -- Jeffie gets his hair issues from his aunt mindy!