BEFORE
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Playroom is done
Jeffrey took an extra long nap this morning - 3 hours so I got the entire room reorganized and all the toys sorted. I have 2 tubs full of toys (plus a few bigger toys) that are going into the garage for storage. I already have a few tubs out there now that could be brought in and added into the current mix but I think we still have more than enough out. We've never had it set up like this so it's something new. When Jeffrey got up from his nap, he stood in the entryway to the playroom and just looked around. He instantly noticed the change and was just taking it all in. I asked him if he liked it and he squealed and clapped his hands. In 10 seconds they had it all drug back out but it's okay. That's what it's all for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AFTER


1 comment:
That looks really good! I bet the kids enjoyed messing it up -- mine all do when we reorganize!
Post a Comment